Over 24 colours available. Perfect for kitchen floors, splash backs, showers and living areas. Can be applied to Interior & Exterior applications.
Why choose Grout Perfect:
- Mould & Mildew Resistant.
- Repels oily and water based stains.
- Repels red soil and dirt.
- Easiest grout colourant to apply.
- Thickest grout colourant in Australia.
- Only one coat is needed.
- Looks like grout once cured.
- Can handle high pressure cleaning.
- Can handle scrubbing. Steam Mops
- Premium commercial grade sealer.
- Easy to keep stain free and clean.
- Used by large franchise companies.
- Will not discolour or fade over time.
- Last more than 15 years. Guaranteed
Other grout colourants compared:
- Does not stop mould.
- Does not repel oily stains.
- Does not repel red soil.
- Hard to apply and remove of tiles.
- Thin watery type sealers.
- Need to apply 2-3 coats.
- Looks like paint not grout.
- Cannot use high pressure water.
- No scrubbing or steam mops.
- Not premium commercial grade.
- Hard to keep stain free & clean.
- Not used by professionals.
- Will discolour and fade overtime.
- May last 1-2 years.
Please Note: Actual colours may vary due to variations in computer monitors.
Grout Colorant is an easy-to-use waterborne epoxy that recolours, seals and rejuvenates existing grout joints. Formulated to provide maximum stain protection. Change the appearance and colour of your faded, stained or patchy grout with 20 colours to choose from. Also simplifies ongoing grout cleaning.
Grout Colorant Key Features:
- Durable epoxy formula
- Safe, easy to use water based, low VOC formula
- Maximum stain resistance
- Now with built in Microban® – Cured Sealant is Mould & Mildew Resistant
- Lasts up to 15 years
For use on:
Sanded, unsanded and epoxy grout joints. Effective for interior and exterior applications. Suitable for new or existing grout
- Grout Colorant is not recommended for use underwater in pools, ponds, or on areas subject to hydrostatic pressure
- Do not use solvent-based cleaners on recolored grout joints
- Previously applied sealers, with the exception of Aqua Mix® Penetrating Sealer, Aqua Mix® Grout Sealer, Aqua Mix® Pro-Solv, Aqua Mix® Ultra-Solv® or Aqua Mix® Sealer’s Choice® Gold, must be removed to provide a bondable surface. Aqua Mix® Sealer & Coating Remover is recommended for this procedure
- Porous tile may require sealing to ensure colorant is not absorbed into the tile
See below link for Aqua Mix Colours :