Australian StoneSeal Pty Ltd is an experienced licensed applicator for CLEARSTONE™. Clearstone allows the freedom of choice to use marble, limestone, sandstone, and other stones for their beauty and opulent characteristics. It is ideal for both domestic and commercial applications for either rejuvenating old stone or protecting new stones, used particularly in areas such as bars, kitchens and bathrooms
There’s now no restriction when choosing natural stone, CLEARSTONE™ can transform it into a trouble free work surface. CLEARSTONE™… The ultimate in stone protection.
Available from a Matt to a Full Gloss Finish, CLEARSTONE™ makes your stone surfaces easy to clean & maintain.
10 YEAR GUARANTEE AGAINST ALL STAINING AND ETCHING
New installations of ClearStone have been performed at: Sheraton Mirage Resort, Gold Coast – Qualia Resort, Hamilton Island – Apartments at One Maquarie, Brisbane – Apartments at Scott St, Kangaroo Point – The Circle, Sanctuary Cove – Rydges Bacchus Bar Brisbane – Royal Pines Resort.
Please ask us for information so you can see ClearStone at work.
ClearStone Chemical Resistance Clearstone_chemical_resistance.pdf (78Kb)
ClearStoneProduct Care Clearstone_product_care.pdf (84Kb)
Piece of Mind With Natural Stone PIECE_OF_MIND_WITH_NATURAL_STONE.pdf (90Kb)
- The coating needs to be treated with care, as sharps (knives) and abrasives (scouring products) will scratch Clearstone-coated surfaces, a cutting board is always recommended.
- It is not recommended that you place hot pots or pans directly from the oven or stovetop onto Clearstone-coated surfaces. Clearstone can withstand a considerable amount of heat, but we recommend you use a heat-resistant pad or board on top of the surface. If the surface does become damaged it can be repaired by a Clearstone Certified Applicator.
- Mild detergents and water should be used for washing and cleaning Clearstone-coated surfaces. Any non-abrasive kitchen surface cleaner can be used; i.e. Windex, 409, or other non-abrasive spray cleaners. We recommend cleaning with a microfiber cloth for best results.
- Do not use metal or razor scrapers for cleaning the surface.
- While Clearstone-coated surfaces are chemical resistant, aggressive chemicals or sealants should not be in contact with the coating. Aggressive chemicals or sealants can have adverse effects to the appearance and/or clarity of Clearstone.
- Should the Clearstone-coated surface become scratched, it can be refinished by a Clearstone Certified Applicator. Please contact Clearstone for a Certified Applicator in your area to receive a quote for repolishing.