WHY COMPROMISE? THE BEAUTY OF NATURAL AND MAN MADE STONE!
Do you have, or are you considering an investment in Marble, Sandstone, Terracotta, Haddonstone, Limestone, Sadler tiles, Brickwork, Tessellated tile or any other natural or man-made stone? The majority of natural and man-made stone have some degree of porosity, this exposes the stone to unsightly stains ranging from grease, oils, vegetable dyes, lipsticks, red wine, graffiti, efflorescence and water stains.
WHAT DO YOU DO? WE HAVE THE SOLUTION!
After many years of extensive research the manufacturers have developed a three stage penetrating sealing system that:
- Does not alter the natural stone appearance
- Protective against grease, oils and many other surface & sub surface stains
- Suitable for internal and external use
- UV stable
- Ready for any surface traffic in just a few hours
- Protective against graffiti
- Protects stone from weather and natural erosion
- Makes general cleaning of all surfaces very simple
- We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. This means that we are committed to ensuring that all work undertaken by us is completed in a professional and timely manner at the most competitive price for our clients.
The ongoing maintenance of the floor after sealing is minimal and the effects and benefits last for many years, if cared for properly. A specific maintenance program is detailed for each customer to ensure the life of the treatment and ultimately the satisfaction of the client with the job.